Value Of Stamp Paper For Agreement To Sell In Delhi

3. They extend the deadline or terminate the contract, With the introduction of these amendments, the document contained contracts in return, all lands, including the agreement for sale within the meaning of Section 53A of the Transfer of Property Act, 1882, must be registered if they were executed on September 24, 2001. Stamp duty payment method: You can send a notice of legal termination and sell the property to another person for a value of more than Rs 500/- by different banks according to the bank`s list 3. B. In case of non-compliance with the terms of the contract or registration of the property you terminate a legal notice to the buyer by terminating the advance to cancel the contract. Or you can go to court for the specific performance of the contract. 2) If you do not wish to get a refund of the advance money and terminate the contract The stamp duty of 90% of the tax payable on the consideration in the document is payable on this tool and the rest of the 10% tax must be paid at the time of completion of the document. 1) The sale agreement is valid and binding, even if it is not registered and appears on a non-judicial stamp document R.100. 1. You can give him a lawyer to close the sale.

If he does not respond to the request made in the notice of contract, you can sue him to ask him for instructions from the court in order to pay the balance and to take all necessary measures to comply with the agreement. 2) It is airtight that the date of execution of the sales contract by registration have been extended by 25 days. As far as the ordinary language is concerned, we can cite stamp duty as the price of stamp paper. 2. Otherwise, you can terminate the contract and lose the advance and also seek compensation for the dishonour of the contract. 1. Is there a clause in the agreement that you will deduct a certain amount from the advance he paid by the potential buyer if he refuses or does not register the notice of sale of the property? 2.